Events & Opportunities
2021-22 NEA Blended Learning Application
June 30 @ 5:00 pm
We are pleased to announce the opening of the affiliate application process for the 2021-2022 NEA Blended Learning Program. This program is a collaboration between the NEA and local affiliates.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 (5:00 PM EDT)
- Application Selection: Applicants will be notified no later than July 05, 2021
- Blended Learning Questions: Contact: Luis-Gustavo Martinez LGMartinez@nea.org
Please find below specific information about the Blended Learning program:
- Our interactive blended learning online courses are developed by teams of NEA members who are content experts and provide guidance in using research-based strategies for supporting the professional growth and achievement of NEA members.
- Each course provides high quality professional learning to members in a combination of in person and online learning platforms with intermediary deadlines and forum discussions that allow participants to learn at their own pace while improving classroom practice and support for all students.
- Each course participant becomes part of an NEA blended learning community that provides the opportunity for dialogue and collaboration with other participants across the country.
Who should apply for the Blended Learning program?
- The NEA has limited funding available to assist in supporting affiliates interested in affiliate-led professional learning programs. We are interested in working with locals that have expressed an interest in supporting the professional learning needs of our members.
- Emerging local affiliates new to NEA Teacher Quality professional support programs
- Current 2020-21 blended learning local affiliate partnership sites
- Participating affiliates should have a commitment from the association’s elected officers and Executive Board to support these programs.